If you are interested in becoming a partner for the 2016 Competition, please email the Judging and Partnerships Team. Find contact info for the Judging and Partnerships Team here.
LAUNCH is entirely self-funded. We owe an enormous debt of gratitude to the financial partners whose contributions have made LAUNCH a success over the years.
Benefits of becoming a partner include:
• Deepening your firm’s relationship with the world class institution that is UC Berkeley
• Obtaining access to Berkeley’s entrepreneurship community and its most prominent early-stage startups
• Gaining exposure to innovative ideas and technologies, including those generated from UC Berkeley and University of California-related laboratories
• Networking with Berkeley and UC students, including engineers, scientists, and MBA students, as well as successful entrepreneurs, alumni, and venture capitalists
• Participating in LAUNCH by judging entries at different levels of the competition and by hosting events and activities on campus