Many resources are available for entrepreneurs. Please feel free to browse the list below. Also, visit The Lester Center for Entrepreneurship, the co-presenter of the University of California’s Startup Accelerator, for more information relating to entrepreneurship. Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) would like to collaborate with business students/entrepreneurs by offering a variety of LLNL technologies that are ripe for evaluation and business development.
- Morgenthaler Ventures: How to Write a Business Plan VCs Will Fund
- Steve Blank’s Blog
- Fred Wilson’s A VC
- Mark Suster’s Both Sides of the Table
- Thomas J. Long Business Library
- Small Business Administration
Business Model Canvas
- The Business Model Canvas Explained in 2 minutes [Video]
- Business Model Canvas poster
- Creating Startup Success 101 (Osterwalder and Blank)
- Morgenthaler’s Secrets to a Successful Pitch
- TechCrunch: A VC’s Advice On How To Pitch VCs
- Guy Kawasaki’s 10/20/30 Rule
Entrepreneurial Best Practices Series
- The Entrepreneurial Best Practices Series brings UC Berkeley and the Haas School the best practitioners from the Berkeley and Silicon Valley community to speak about the practical aspects of entrepreneurial activity.